Central Coast Manufactured Homes Village
2-10 Duffys Road Terrigal NSW 2260
Ph. 02 4384 4718 – Fax. 02 4384 4208
Terrigal Waters Village Features
Terrigal Waters Village offers secure and comfortable manufactured home style living in the beautiful coastal town of Terrigal on the NSW Central Coast. Our management provides friendly assistance to all its residents on a daily basis.
Features Of The Village
- Community recreation hall which is the place for residents to meet with regular BBQ’s held in this area. It has a full kitchen, large library, piano and TV
- Residents library
- Excercise group once a week on Mondays
- Bingo once a week on Tuesdays
- The park has a 10 kph speed limit
Being centrally located on the Central Coast, Terrigal has many things to offer with great things to do and all within short distances of Terrigal Waters Village. These include:
- Walking distance to the famous Terrigal Beach with many shops, cafes and restaurants
- Walking and cycling paths
- Terrigal Senior Citizen Club located on Duffys Rd, directly across from the village
- Terrigal Tennis Club is across the road.
- Just minutes by car or bus to major shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, cinemas, clubs, golf clubs, bowling clubs and fishing spots.
- The local bus service stops at the main village gate every half hour, Monday to Saturday and the community and health bus services will enter the village and stop at your door